- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic or Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ~1 jar (8-10oz.) Enchilada Sauce (or make your own)
- 1 Medium Head Cabbage
- In a large pot, bring 3-4 cups of water to a boil..
- Remove leaves from core of the cabbage and place leaves in boiling water.
- Reduce heat and cook until leaves are soft and tender.
- While cabbage leaves are softening, place ground beef, onion, sea salt and pepper in a medium-sized skillet and cook until beef is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add crushed garlic clove or garlic powder.
- Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- When cabbage leaves are ready, carefully remove one cabbage leaf at a time, fill with beef mixture, roll tightly and place in baking dish.
- Cover cabbage rolls with remaining enchilada sauce and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.