This recipe is so simple but looks so gorgeous! Simply add a little olive oil in a pan, remove stalks from chard and add the leafy greens to the olive oil over medium-heat. Sprinkle with some salt, pepper, garlic powder, pine nuts, and fresh parmesan cheese & ENJOY!
- Simple Cajun-Style Chicken, Sausage and Rice
- Protein Bars Decoded
- Simple Chicken Salad
- PRE-biotics – The Unsung Hero
- Probiotics- What are they and should I be taking them?
- How to Hydrate Properly: 5 Helpful Tips (plus hydration smoothie)
- Can you Eat Too Much Avocado?
- Curious about Lectins?
- New things ahead!
- Super Bowl, Super Foods
Follow Functionally Simple Nutrition
Follow me on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.