I know this picture doesn’t do it justice, but this fish was so tender and flaky…yummy!
- 3-4 fish filets (any white fish will work)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Coconut oil for pan-frying
- For a spicy kick, add some chili powder!
- Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl and whisk (this will be your egg wash dipping the fish prior to coating with flour/coconut mixture)
- In a baking pan, mix together coconut flour, coconut flakes, and spices
- Dip fish fillets one-by-one into egg wash and they coat well with flour/coconut mixture. Set aside.
- Melt ~1 Tbsp. coconut oil in a skillet and pan-fry fish fillets for approximately 8 minutes (4 minutes per side) on medium heat, or until fish is flaky