Try this quick and easy recipe for a busy week night! Done in about half an hour start to finish.
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter, melted (I used Trader Joe’s new grass-fed buffalo milk butter!)
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 salmon filets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon filets onto baking sheet and spoon the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious