- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet then add bell pepper and onion. Cook until onion is translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, salt, and pepper. Break apart turkey with a wooden spoon and cook until slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and coconut milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the ground turkey and veggies and pour into a greased 9-in pie pan or casserole dish of your choice.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are set.