- 2-3 lbs. chicken breast
- 1 lb. baby purple or red potatoes
- ½ onion, cut in strips
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Rosemary
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish and arrange chicken, potatoes, sliced onion and lemon slices evenly in pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Pour mixture all over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle all over generously with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked.
Recipe adapted from http://laughingspatula.com/easy-roasted-lemon-chicken-with-potatoes-and-rosemary/