This is a super easy and quick evening meal if you are in a hurry or don’t feel like cooking!
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 8 oz. natural chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 can tomato sauce (no added sugars, low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Stab your spaghetti squash a few times with a fork and put on cookie sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut the spaghetti squash in half, long ways, scoop out seeds, and use a fork to scoop out the strands.
- Then, in a medium pan, brown ground turkey.
- Once meat is browned, add tomato sauce, coconut milk and all of the spices and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes, or until warm.
- Pour oven spaghetti squash and enjoy!