A while back, I posted a recipe for His & Hers Buddha Bowls and I loved them so much that I made a “2nd Edition”. I love these because you can literally add anything you have to make a beautiful and delicious lunch or dinner.
- Base- Romaine Lettuce
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Roasted broccoli
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- Cucumber, diced
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Topped with Gluten Free Chicken Cutlets (you can omit this and keep it vegetarian, or add other protein of choice)
- Whatever else is in the fridge!
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of garlic power, sea salt, pepper, and basil
- Mix it all together and your done! How easy is that?!
***Warning: Prepare to get compliments on how great your salad looks!***