- 2 ½ cups almond flour (finely ground)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup melted virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup local maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life)
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper if you want to make cookie bars. You can also make these into individual cookies.
- Bake at 375° for about 15 minutes, until edges start to turn golden brown
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!!!