- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed (organic, free range recommended)
- 1/2 small onion or 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small apple, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries (unsweetened recommended)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4-6 Tbsp organic mayonnaise (can also use 100% avocado mayonnaise or Veganaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley or 1/2 Tbsp dried
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook chicken and cut into cubes
- Dice onion and apple
- In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken, onion, apple, and remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens, in a bibb lettuce wrap, on a slice of gluten free whole grain toast, with crackers (such as Flackers, or Mary’s Gone crackers or enjoy all by itself!